Ni hapa...

Umefika mahali unapopahitaji ...karibu!

Posted by BM. on Friday, January 27, 2012

Hazel Jones went on to TV program called " This Morning" to discuss her 1 in a million medical condition. Known as uterus didelphys, it can more easily be described by saying she was born with two vaginas!Health expert Dr Dawn Harper explained on the show that Hazel’s condition occurred because the uterus tube septum failed to break down when Miss Jones was a baby. this lead to two uterus’ being formed instead of one.

She also went on to explain that the condition of developing two uterus’ is not so rare, the rare part is that she has two vaginas to go with them.
She said,”The two tubes have made two separate uteruses and two vaginas and two cervixes. And although it’s relatively common to have a septum within the uterus, to actually have two separate uteruses is much rarer – one in a million.”

Hazel realized she was having problems when she hit puberty and started menstruating.
That wasn’t fun. I used to suffer from horrendous cramps and my periods could be very heavy. I now know that my periods were worse because I have two wombs,” Hazel explained. It wasn’t nice. I had friends and I tried explaining to them I was having problems and they had no idea what I was doing wrong. I always noticed there was this thing there.”She went on to talk about what it was like having two vaginas. She had to live with the reality that she could get pregnant twice, and at two different times. She had to lose her virginity twice.She was offered corrective surgery, but declined saying,“They have to treat you like they would a post-op transsexual because if you have something removed from an area like that there’s a risk of healing back together. You have to have it separated all the time and it can be very uncomfortable and cause scar

0 comments: